Thursday, March 8, 2012

Friendship

I know this post could be the longest post ive ever posted.

Friends are those who always be right beside me when im happy and they are those who always at the bottom when i said im about to fall. They are there ready to catch me. I just cant describe in words how it will be if i ever lost them. My friends has been the people who always make me feel fresh. I admit there are sometimes where we got into fights, misunderstand, dramas and all that but truth to be told... That is friendship.

I'm happy. Happy and just happy.

My good friends are the reason. Have you ever felt like you just cant stop laughing? And it makes you feel like crying? Cause of the maximum amount of laughthers? My friends love me, appreciate me, respect me and value me like seriously they treat me more than i should be deserved. I love my friends more than anyone could describe.

They accept me just the way i are. I can be myself and they love me because of me.

Im lucky. Just lucky id say :)








This is my girlfriend. I've been in love with her since we both enter the same class in MMU. Up until now, we are still together and please be jealous because we're so romantic. LOVELY COUPLE.








So these are the angels. My crazy angels. They made MI DAY/WEEK/MONTH/YEAR!












I don't really have that much of guy friends. Here is some of them. Helmi and Ashraf.








That weird and fat one is my Little sister! :3








Oh oh and the one ont he very right one is Isha! :b One of my nicest friend.








We are like a twin. Not two but three! :B








Oh this is my very good friend since highschool. We have been through a lot before. And finally, We're strong and matured enough to deal that this friendship will be forever. I love her. My effy! :)








This is the time where we joined Treasure Hunt. Awwww.. So semangat with the Jersey!








Good Moment :')








My friends in Yonsei! =]








This is my good good guy friend. Fikri Hakim! :D








My very very good and best friend. Fiqa <3








I share almost everything with her. She is like a mother to me. Loveyou!








My girls!








Good times we had!







&&&&&& result has came out. I was so shocked I wasnt expect that it could be as good as that? The efforts that I put was very very disappointed. Alhamdulillah for everything. LOLOLO Happy Happy! <3 Thank You Allah for of these amazing moments. So what else should I ask? Not to ask anything from Allah but just simply to just thank You for all I have now :') I've been good and bless. Alhamdulillah..

No comments:

Post a Comment