Saturday, February 25, 2012

Job task? Documents? Files? Customers?

Hi guys! I know ive been missed. Like what ive mentioned before. Ive started working though...

I love my office the environment and everything. I cant believe that they provided me with my own office room. The facilities and everything. It is just more than enough. I feel useless when the first day i came i got nothing to do and i almost sleeping in my office. Hahaha but my manager said, its normal because the first day is actually just want me to get used to the office environment and everything. Im so happy because my manager is so nice and helpful.

Like seriously i was so excited at first but after a few days i found that this is no longer fun. Yet it is just so stressful. I just cant believe how will my face will be once ive started working permanently. So basically what i do is managing files and documents, entertain customers and loads of other matters. By the way i had fun and enjoy working with the staffs here. They are friendly and helpful. Heeee

Since im working kan ive found that i got no more time for others. As i woke up i get ready and off to work. Go back home at 7 reach at 8. Eat and relax and off to sleep. No life at all. It is just so different with my college life seriously.

Overall i take this as a challenge to me. A learning process. Heeee

No comments:

Post a Comment