Tuesday, March 13, 2012

When I'm bored..

Hi gaishh..

Have you ever wondered, how does it feels to live without stress and work to do? Life will be much much easier BUT stupid. You will feel stupid supid after a few weeks. Hahaha But it never happens to me. As I always feel like living this life. What life means without problems and dramas? Lol

What I do when I'm bored? I usually.... ermmmm.. Probably eating. Hahaha

But I've changed.. I am back to the old me. I'm back for books. So basiccally what I love to read is about love and love and love story. Hehehe I love traveller books also. I can feel like going to that country even I am just reading. Oh well.. I love dreaming.




Awww we'll see how and those secrets are going to be my weapons! haha :D



Give me more time for them please Mama? :c




Hewhewhew Berlakon macam I am really rajin to read..And basically that position is my fav position to keep me comfortable to keep reading. *Banyak songeh! That's why i don't go to library to read books. Hahaha *Alasan summore!




This is me after a few minutes! Yes a few minutes! Wahahahaha very hangat hangat tahi ayam :p I get bored easily. Big problem!




What I do? Be a camera freak! VainTime! :B



Syok sendiri.. While Kiyo pun pening and ask himself why la his mother like this.




And finally.....I end up....

Eating! Yes!

I EAT.A LOT.SO.WHAT.

KKKKKKKKK

Sorrry.. temptation! Addictive snack I'd say! Please don't be like me. I can't focus doing the same thing for a long period of time. I get bored easily. Wayyy easyy... I can't focus in one place for a long period. Such as a place to do my revision for exam or anyting, I will be everywhere and stop at that one particular place when I feel like its the one then I'll stay. But I look books! It entertains me more than I can ever imagined it could?

Oh well.. You can't predict me. I am very unpredictable, unconsistent, un un un doraemounnn..

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment