Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Birthday

Hi Guys!

So for the late update. I wasn't realize that time flies so fast nowadays. Where I already turned 19 like er.. I wanna be 18 forever please. Hahha

July 22nd is my birthday :p I am happy celebrating while I'm here. Such a new experience. Lolz..

I'll be more ahppy if mama were here too for my birthday but I'm fine with it. My Birthday should be celebrated with mama supposedly cause she is the reason why I'm here in this world. Thank you Mama. The one who gave birth to me, the one who fed me and raised me very well. I love you. Thank you Allah for still giving a chance to live and seek forgiveness from you. Alhamdulillah..

Like usual, I don't really care about Birthday Celebration, if I don't have one also I don't mind. It is not necessary for me. Well, I'm such a lucky girl that night where Brittany asked me out for little birthday celebration. I was happy cause she the dinner will count on her. Lol So we went out to Sinchon where is near with my campus. Walked for few minutes to find a suitable place and searching for cake. Brittany wanted to find a place where we can decorate cake. Lol.. Hahaha But we couldn't find it so we ended going to this one beautiful cafe. So nice so lovely.. I'm in love with that place. It is near with the Subway station and next to the Cat Cafe too :) The staffs are really friendly too! The manager gave me a slice of choco cake for free!! Brittany told him that she wanted to order a cake because it was my birthday then the manager said 'Oh its okay I'll give you a free cake then' I was so happy!! Hahaha

I'm so lucky for having such a coolest friend ever. Hahaha Well, Brittany and Lorna sang me a birthday song in Korean, Italiano, English, Spanish and Malay versions all in one night! Wonderful! Hahaha

They made my day :-)
Waffle Waffle!
Self Bar where you can get your free bread or you can use the computer to use the internet for free!!
Free coffee also!




I like this cafe very much much!!

Thanks Brittany :)
Hot Choco for me, Honey Tea for Brittany
Blanket provided for no reason haaha

Press the button to order. Lol



19 Years old girl yo
That's all for me. Alhamdulillah I'm happy. I'm very thankful to Allah that I still had a chance to see this world. I hope I'll live longer and healthier :B

4 comments:

  1. :'/ Sedihnya.. Awak mana hilang !! :'( Thank you by the way :'((

    ReplyDelete
  2. adee je sini baru balik tahun lepas haha . patut la tanya junior2 you kat mn dorg kata tak tahu . luckly terlintas nak bkk blog balik . congrate bkish :) .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patut la apa. Hahaha facebook mana? Bak sini! SOMBONG GILA YOU KAN

    ReplyDelete