Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Good moments

Hello, I actually just got back home from my class? Which my fav I think, Marketing research. I love the way my professor speak and laugh. Lol well at least I found that I love going to the class nowadays. Lalala..Well actually I got nothing to do when hubby is not around. Seriously, I feel like I just don't have to go out what should I do is playing online games at home and reading my notes. Everybody was asking me before how Seoul treating me so far and everything what I can say is, I am awe of everything here. Still..

Seoul is such a nice city I must say. Seoul is full with laughters! Crowded with couples holding hands, I'm already amazed by so many things here. I'm happy!!!

So last week, I went to Hello Kitty Cafe with my friends for Birthday Celebration. Its so nice to be there actually. At first we went to pizza hut had some dinner then headed to this Cuti Cafe for dessert :p It was so amazing.. Pretty..!



Hot Choco :p
This is such a good way to make visitors easier. Haha It will buzzing/vibrating once your order is ready :) Cool is it. You wont find it in KL. Hiihhiih
I wanna have them :'(



The Hello Kitty Cakes :)


We had a good time talking and laughing like nobody's business. Hahaha and I headed back home after the Hello Kitty Cafe. While the rest are headed to Bar/Club? Hahaha So like I went back home with 3 other friends. We were at first walking and talking like nothing happen? and after like an hour walking we found out that we're actually lost? Hahahahaha thenn We tried to stop a cab but we failed :'/ Only after like 30 minutes? We asked a group of koreans on the street then they also advised us to take a cab. And one of them helped us stopped a cab. And finally I'm home after 40 minutes something. Cause the driver don't know and couldn't understand what are we saying so like he dropped us on the opposite of Yonsei Main Gate and we have to walked like 10-15 minutes to reach our dorm. Damn its tiring but its fun for having such a sad/exhausted moment with them. Hahaha

I also went to Jegi-Dong. Lol where you can find traditional medicines?

They used to go to this place for jogging and exercising. Its similar with Malaysia's Sungai Klang but this river is pretty clean and suitable for people to go and spend their time. Unlike sungai klang :(
The blue one is actually a soap. Lol
Chaozzz

I finally got to watched transformer. Lol! Its so good to feel like you are at least still having some fun rather than studying. Lol..

So yeah, that's all for me.

Bye! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment