Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mah Room! :B

Dormnitory
The lobby!
This is the view from my room! :)


My desk
Telephone!

My closet/Wardrobe
Toiletz haha
Bathroom


My bed




My room mate's haha


Yeah.. Got that? Hahaha ramai was asking me. Bilik okay? Dorm okay? Haaa jawapan saya. yes2 semua okay. Especially my mom ye. Don't worry. Okay semua :p

Nowadays asyik hujan. I have bought so many umbrella kot. Hmmp :'/ I'm broke. Went F21 last week I went crazy and bought so many thingssssss! Zara MNG sini suma bestt :'(

I can't wait nak balik nak makan bihun goreng mama saya :P I feel lucky, seriously, sebab even my mom single mom she still managed to cook at home when her daughters asked to. She still managed to go there and here and there and here for us. Went shopping with me and jajar. Still got time with work and business. Still got time for gossipping with me. I feel lucky for having such a coolest mother on earth okay. I love you mama. You are an amazing women. I'm proud of you. I should thank you a lot. I've promised to myself, I wont forget to give everything that you need in future when I got a job. No matter what job. I'll do it for you. Its for you. I'm studying for you. I'm trying, I'm working harder each day for you. Please just pray for me to be a better person for you, pray for me to be a better muslimah. InsyaAllah..

This becoming ramadhan, I'll not be able to be with you and Jajar for 1st Ramadhan :'(

I miss you Mama. Take care (=

No comments:

Post a Comment