Sunday, June 12, 2011

Little Girl


Hey guys, How's your holidays kids? Aren't you happy? Haha I'm really enjoying my holiday. Where I only stayed at home and do nothing. Well.. Its tiring.

When I was 6 years old, I used to ask my mom about everything and now, I'm 18 and my mom loves to ask me about anything. Hahaha Well.. I don;t mind to answer any of her question, it just makes me realize that she is getting older and I should take care and replace her place and do her job. I know. Its my job. I should study harder smarter for her. InsyaAllah.. Little girl? Oh yes.. I was actually abruptly feel like I am getting better, I am not a little girl anymore I am an 18 years old girl. I can do everything on my own and I'm in the process of creating and planning for my mom's happiness in 4 or 5 years time. InsyaAllah.

Hubby is now not in Malaysia any more. I miss him and I did admit that I couldn't stand being alone. I wanna see him. I knew, this is impossible to happen but as Justin Bieber taught me, Never say Never! Hahaha Oh I would like to share my happiness. Mind to share? Heee I've got my result and for me, it is really a good result. I'm proud of myself. I thank Allah, Mom and friends. I really couldn't make it without all of their helps. Alhamdulillah..

Life is really boring without friends. I should admit it. I am now not going back to Melaka since I am in leave of absence. So yea.. June 20th I'll be leaving. What for I'm going back. Well, I still going for lepak with my girl and boys in KL. Pelita Bangsar where you can find me at every night. Haha Roti Telur satu Milo Ais satu. Weeee perfect!

I love hurling pretty words on my blog and not mentioning about my excruciating stories. I love seeing people laugh and smile. Yes you can call me an obliging girl. Yeah thank you! hahahaha but I have to be in reality where I couldn't stop and forbid myself from thinking and talking about those stuff. Well.. I must say that I am missing my boyfriend like fuck. He is far away and couldn't be reach by phone. I must say that I miss him a lot. I am waiting him everyday to online and have some talks with me. It wont be enough for me. Cause I miss him.. A lot! Faster come back b...I'm bored here without chu :(

In order to take care of my mom's heart, I am following everything that she wants. EVERYTHING. I love my mom.. A lot.. I went shopping with her yesterday, I bought 4 tops with new Sweater and evrything in MNG. I was so happy. I knew she going to say that I'm such a bad daughter since I wasted her money very unlimited. Haha.. Well mama as you know, that I love you. Okay? :) Few days left before I leave. Excited mix with nervous! Seriously. Pray for me guys. I love you all~

xoxo
Balkis

No comments:

Post a Comment