Monday, May 30, 2011

''Every little thing happens for a reason''

Hold on it Balkis.

I've tried before to accept all of the challenges. But I end up frustrated with my self. Life is a journey. A journey that I and all have to face and keep on walking no matter how hard it was, keep on walking even though there is something that forbids us. Just keep on walking in this journey. Its LIFE. Everyone in this world has their own problem. It's normal. I'm trying to swallow everything. NOW.

It's not my point and I don't wanna talk about it in my blog. It is so pissed me off. I wish I could erased those bad memories. I just don't know why, everyday, in my life, I'll be met with someone that I knew he/she will hurts me. Like what that is just happened. Even though I'm not really can be called as a nice person but me myself still have knowledge and education about how to treat people nicely. Last few days, I did chatted with my old friend and she looks awkward while chatting with me. For some bewildering reason, I've realized that I can't be friend with her any more. She hates me perhaps. Or maybe she just don't need me any more. So I've made a decision that I'll move. NOW.

Too much to story. My stories will never end. I should just move on and be normal. Like nothing has happened. Yes. Erm.. I'm in Holiday, I'd to say that It's quite bored but sometimes I'm happy, I'm free and and I'm happy In my holiday. I met my friends and had fun. But when I'm home and alone, I feel loneliness. I wanna go for an holiday with family but mama is just busy with work and everything. I knew if only she got time to be wasted, She'll ask me and Jajar to go for an holiday. Well, I have to understand her situation. She did that for me and Jajar. I'm proud to say that she is the best. Whatever that I wish I could have she will gives. Anything. My life is just so perfect with my mom, Hasiah Alias.

My preparation for this becoming 20 June is almost done. I just can't wait to start a new life. At least I could release everything that I can't bear any more. InsyaAllah everything is gonna be fine.

Do you know how it feels to let go someone that you love for a long time to just be happy? Love? Hahaha goodbye! (=

I'm writing because I'm bored. Due to lack of activities in my life nowadays. So yeah I'm here bubbling like nobody's business. Just keep in mind that ''Every little thing happens for a reason'' Yes.. It is so true (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment