Thursday, June 23, 2011

Seoul

Finally I'm here in Korea. Its awesome to feel like this. Way much walking made my legs gone bad. Had a very good times.

Landed in Incheon Int Airport around 9:35 PM. Hubby fetched me at the airport itself. Headed to his house in Hannam. Pretty nice place. With a nice view. His mom is good and nice. While his sisters were way pretty!!

Had so much fun here! Classes will be starting on next Tuesday onwards. Weeehee! I miss my mom and my lil sister like fuck I swear. I wanna cry.... I've bought a korean phone which it can only be used in korea. But at least I can call my mom and hear her voice. I miss you mama! :-)

I bought so many things already which I think it is such a waste? Well.. I'm happy here with my dorm, room mate and everything. I thank ALLAH A LOT. ALHAMDULILLAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment