Monday, May 16, 2011

Cinta Melody

Hello!

I'm a free bird now. I am happy flying with my two wings. Lol

So final is over. I am so happy. No one cud ever describe it for me cause it is fucking good to feel this way. My throat is hurt due to the practises that I've had yesterday. I did loudly reading the notes. Cause I'm trying to memorise them. At last I did it. I made it. Alhamdulillah I can answered all of the questions on the exam just now. I'm so glad. For being free.
Don't he looks like getting fat?! Haiyoo! Mr Tembam bam!

Being with him is the most that I wanted. Since the first time we met till now. I could not stop thinking and feeling like this. This feeling is different. I thank Allah for making me and him together. Thank Allah a lot. Well, sometime we did yelled to ourselves and cried. LOL but the most that always cry a river is me. Hahahaha so emotional. Call me whatever you want. I don't give any single fuck to you. Keep bitching. Goodluck!

One month left before I off to... Aww.. zip my mouth! Hahahaha K IM EXCITED.

I wish, the exam that I've done with will make me happy with a good result. An excellent one please. Hehehehe... I want more and more. So.. I've booked for a dormitory. As a result I've found a good and nice one with a reasonable price. Thanks to my new friend! :D



So I hope, I'll have so much fun and I hope everything will just be okay hehehe InsyaAllah...

Since holiday has started, I'm at home doing nothing. NO work to do. I'm such a lazy bum but then what should I do to prove you that I'm not lazy? Hahaha I wanna meet ady but he is quite busy with his stuffs. Especially his sleeping beauty activity. LOL... I wish I could spend my time laughing and crying *because of too much laughing* with my girls. Everyone like doing their own stuff. I did planned with Ilya and Fiqa and Isha about to get ourselves attended for gathering that we planned we want to do after E-commerce paper but then it went bad when qila had to go back early. So what else could make us feel miserable? We decided to just go back to our home town.. without spending time together after 2months+ stressed ourselves with studies.. Well.. I just don't know what to say.. No word is spilled out that time.. I just not expect that it could end like that. The day that I thought I'm gonna end with smile on sleep turned to be as fuck as the fuck. What I can do is asking myself why.. Okay I get so emo very early.. hahaa emoshit..!

Whatever then, I don't wanna spoiled my mood. Let's have fun! Enjoy with my niece's picture. She's one of the adorable creatures in this world. She's pretty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment