Friday, April 29, 2011

Just like dream comes true.

Its good to know that someone who we loved is happy and its good to know that we are actually just did something for our loved one and did hurt ourselves just for him. Ermm...

No matter how bad you are how ugly you are how smelly you are I am still here accepting you just the way you are. Keep that in mind. I knew, you accept me for who I am. No matter how ugly I am among the other girls. But please, I hope you could let me and give me a chance to change my bad behaviour. Boys around me are not mean my special or scandal. I am loyal. I am trying to be honest. So please. They are just my friend.

In peace in another 2 days? We're going to celebrate our 2nd Anniversary. Alhamdulillah.. All the pains and problems, All the joy and happiness that we've been thru together are just the sweetest memories in my life. I love you more than you could do. I've come to realized that you are so meaningful to me. Seriously. I swear, I dreamt of you last night. About you've just left me. And I feel so unmotivated. I just can't imagine how am my life going to be without you any more. I would only cry and cry. That's for sure.

I love being in your arm. I love when you hug me. When I need it. You are just perfect for me. I got berated and yelled from you just because I did talked to a boy. Bickered with you just now and I feel guilty now. In this moment. Feel like going to your place and hug you so tight. I just don't know what's wrong with me. Yeah, you are right, sometimes, things are better left unsaid but erm I couldn't control my emotion. I just can't.

I should change change change change for the sake of not losing you for the sake of you. Yes you!

So world, I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND :p

No comments:

Post a Comment