Friday, April 29, 2011

Good Life

My favourite!! :B
Durian Puff is so sxhnckshyeudkdielsaoxxxzaoweh12345!

Kelawar time :p

Hi guys,

How are you guys out there? Is everything okay? Ermm.. I'm good here but bit messy and clumsy due to my final -.- God help me please! Its been awhile since last I updated my blog right. Yeap too busy with studies. Busy with boyfie and girlfriends. Hahaha

Had the most boring day with my girls while doing the assignment yesterday but turned to be an awesome day right after I and my girls headed to the Clanthe Art Cafe for dinner. Awesome place. Awesome environment. Awesome foods. I love Malacca's foods. Swear I couldn't explain in with words. Come and try their foods. You will know how excited I am eating the foods. Fresh ingredients! I shall say, it's a great place to be visited.

Girls day out is what I wish I can do in my daily life. Without my girls, I would end up killing myself for being so lonely. Hahaha! Well, I've been thru a lot before. Faced a lot of problems. I'm tired being the one who is trying to fix things to be better while they are just sitting and wishing that I could say sorry to them. Now I feel so insulted. So by meeting my new babies, (Isha, Qila, Ilya and Fiqa) I've realized that there's always have a bright future for me. I just can't give up in life. Still.. My old friends, in my mind.

Assignment is submitted. Midterm's examination is done. Time for final. Get ready yo! And hello holiday! :-) Eventho I knw that I'm gonna fill my holiday with eating and sleeping but well who hates holiday, you tell me.

For sure I'm gonna miss my Durian Puff which is not nauseous to me. I'm gonna miss my Jonker's Laksa :( But it's okay, Mom's cook gonna me feel better when I'm home.


Just hope that my final wont ruin my holiday please? I hope my confidence is running high. Please wish me luck. Hahahaha goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment