Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hey ladies!

ey Guys and Girls!

I'm back! I'm in Kuala Lumpur kotarayaku! Hahaha Currently in my holiday. A week ONLY. But well, it is good for having a week holiday only. Since i'm very lah lazy. I should be ready for the upcoming exam which is on the next mondayyy! aaaaaaaaaaaa die! :/

Shopping with my girls! :p
Henna with the girls <3
In the class with henna hahahaa
Thank you Libresse
Thank you LIBRESSE! We received a free sample from them and a free henna on our hand! Hiihihhihihi

As the pictures above. You can see how happy I am How I enjoying my day with them. Awwww... SO happy to feel that wayy~ Went off to Jusco and DP and MP and everywhere in Melaka with them are soo meaningful to me! Hahaha Bought a t-shirt from MNG and pants from Hush Puppies! My favourite! Yeyyy I'm a happy kid!

Headed to Char Kuey Teow place near Hospital for dinner and headed home for Durian session! Hahahaha best part where the uncle duiran was sooo fucking funny. He's the real disaster kot. JUling and very gatall.. Aiyoo he even warned us by saying 'kalau nak kahwin nanti cari orang jual durian, hari-hari boleh makan durian' and abruptly Aqila said 'tkkan hari2 nak makan durian kot pakcik oi' hahahahahah very stupid. ISHHHH VERY GATAL HE IS! He even said if we do call him ABANG we will get a discount price from him.. Aiyooo... can see that he is gatal now? I wish I culd call his wife and tell her to ask her husband selling durian at loroong haji taib. Senang. Hhahaahhaa



Durian Session!
Very pooyooooo00ooo!~
Hey bitch, I laaavvvvhhh youuuu!

Pening sial :s

When we was at the MP we are actually headed to One of the favourite shop for Fiqa and Family to buy their herb tea and whatever herb shit la kan. Then the owner of the shop ask us to try her tea and Its fucking tak sedap and got us headache! Bad headache.. I tell you!! Haiyooo...~ so regret trying her tea, stupid tea..

So the next day went off to class and headed home in KL!!! YEYYY! But before that, I, Isha, qila and fiqa went to Mcd early in the morning just to get our free breakfast from the coupon that fiqa has printed for us. haiyooo.. again eat too much and shitting too much! hahahahaha

So many people Q-ing to redeem their coupon. Anddddddd after an hour waiting at last we got our seat and ate our breakfast meals. Hihihihi so happy speending time with them. They made my day. Real one! Went for class after that submit tutorials and headed home in KL.. As I reached, I met my baby! Yeyeyeyeyer... Go minum2 and had our gossip time. Ady looks so tired that day. Might be tension with his unstable life now. I know he missed his parent a lot. Be strong dear. Nanti cuti you cna go and visit them :)



I really had fun with my family when I got home in KL. HUISHH NO WORD CUD DESCRIBE IT FOR ME!

On the Saturday I went to Pavillion and Sungai Wei! Its been awhile since last I went there. Omg... There's a lot of differences that I can see.. much better than before.. and I really miss those time that I used to went there :) Go for shop with love and had try our new favourite drink, SNO in Pavillion. Very Unique where I can make an order thru an iPad. How canggih la kan nowadays.. and the taste was fucking gooooddd! IM ADDICTED!

At last, after so many times I've told Ady that I'm craving for Pavillion's laksa then only I got the chance to go there and eat it! Awwwww best!!!
Mama with her fish spa session! Hahaha


On the Sunday! I went for jog with mom and Jajar. Had fun travelling around the garden by the mini train that T.T.P Provided for their visitors. Since Jajar can't stop yelling and crying for going there, so yeah I went there with mom just to make her shut the fuck up for only a day! :s


Overall... my life is getting better now. I'm busy preparing for my exam now. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment