Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm sad

I don't know where I went wrong, which part I did wrong, the result is.. I think you don't like me. Yes.. That is so hurt.. Such a pain to me when I did try my best to be nice to people but people turned to be so mean and hate me for the reasons that I also don't know. Well.. I don't really care if those who hate me are those who I don't know but I really care if people who hate me are those people I knwwwwww :( urghhh... This thing has made me went crazy.. Seriously.. this ramadhan should be my very peaceful month but now? Has changed to be my very sad month :(

I am not a fighter nor a hater. I usually smiled to people who talked bad about me but now, I couldn't handle it anymore :-( I feel awful. Frustrated to the max. Disappointed. Seriously.... Can I cry? Can I? :'((((((

Why you do this to me?

No other word could describe how sad I am.. I can only say.. Sad.. Yes so sad.. Why is it so hard for you to accept me? I'm not a drunker? A smoker? I didn't say that I'm a good girl but at least I don't go clubbing, partying or whatever related. Please tell me why you can't accept me :( That's all!

Sumpah, I never feel as sad as now. I never feel so bad as what I feel now. If I can just let him go and forget about him, I'll do. So that I wont feel so sad like this anymore. The problem is.. I've been with him for 2 years +..and he is so good to me. so good for me. how can I forget about him? :/ Urghhh

Ya Allah...

2 comments:

  1. Probs dgn ady ke? you okay? apa dia buat kt you? dia curang dgn you ke? you nak i belasah dia? :/

    ReplyDelete