Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happy Life


Hello guys and girls.

I'm back..I'm free.. Please ask me out.. Hahaha I'm pretty happy with my life now. I should not write something sad before this. I know those who hate me are hating me for some reasons. What I can only ask from them is.. Please forgive me.

Those who hate me thank you so much. I've deleted my memories about haters. I wonder how can Allah forgive me if I myself is not forgiving people? I am nobody to ask people to accept me.I believe that only God can judge me. Think twice before talking about others.

I'm not the old me. I'm a new Balkis. If I ever did any mistake I'm so sorry. I mean it. To all. Take note! :-)

And now I cannot wait for Raya. Oh yes.. I'm in M'sia edy! The memories I had in Korea are going to be forever stay in my mind. I rindu Korea sangat2 dah sekarang ni. So next year, I'm planning for Spain :D I don't know why but I really want to go there. Mama is going there this becoming December insyaAllah.. So I'll let her discover spain first before me. Hahaha I've told mama about this and she said as long as I intend to gain a new experience then why not. Like I said, she will always supporting me in whatever I'm doing. Alhamdulillah..

Yonsei result has came out too. I'm so shocked with the result because I don't think so I deserve for the grades. I got an A, B+ too! Oh myy.. Thank you Yonsei University. I just don't know how to thank to God ofcourse and all of my professors. They has helped me a lot. I found that it was very hard for me to understand at first but it turned to be so exciting when I and all the friends there get to know each other and talk talk talk. How I miss you guys though... I'm glad too that my mom satisfied with my result and that's also a reason why she said that I can go for Spain if I got selected and passed for the application processes. LOL Tapi one problem is.. I might be busy sebab I nak graduate semua. We will see how. And please pray for me :D

So guys! Get ready for raya and don't miss a chance for this last 7/8days in Ramdhan :') Grab this opportunity to gain more Pahala and Blesses from Allah :p

Assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment