Thursday, June 30, 2011

Seoul South Korea

My dormitory
My name with my roomate's

Seoul is funn. I really wont forget this memory. I love the lecturers here in Yonsei. They are awesome! I must say.. my first class was with Mr Gil Richard.. He is mexican I think.. my second lecturer is korean. The way he teach and everything are really fun. Very professional. I never get bored. The syllabuses are quite hard though. Hahaha I'm getting nervous for the exam. Seriously..

Everything is super and high technology here in Korea. Even my key for my room is high technology one. Korea technology is unsurprisingly advanced where you can find and access wifi everywhere in Seoul! Superb.. No wonder South Korea is well known around the world. I am not saying that Malaysia is not a well known country but it just you can feel the differences when you are here in seoul. Their technologies are very high and amazing. Like for the classrooms in Yonsei itself have a proper facilities and proper place for student to study. The people are more professional and more to care about what is going on not about thinking and blaming about the past. Lol.. Like the students also are very ethical. Even though they cannot fluently communicate in English but at least they've tried.

My question before have been answered by my own brain. by myself. I was wondering before, why is it South Korea can be successful without using English language as their medium in teaching at those schools and universities. It is because, whatever that they produce such as cars or whatever will be used by those koreans themselves. They are not depending on those imported things. I can say that 85% of those car drivers drove Hyundai cars in seoul. Which that was South Korea's brands. So South Korea's economy are depending on those koreans that use their brands. Korean brands. Such as handbags shoes and else. So their citizens are really supportive for their country's brand and their government should Thank to all of the South Korea's citizen for using and practically living with Korean brand's stuffs. They are really independent and supportive! Unlike Malaysia, most Malaysian loves to comparing Malaysia's brand and critics without helping. They are not even support!! Some of them even told me that they got bored with Malaysia and wish to lives in USA. Oh myy.. You should be proud living in this peaceful country. Democratic country. I must say Malaysia still the best even we're not having a hight technology machine or system or whatever around but still we have some rather than nothing. Our economy and politic are growing faster. I know one day Malaysia will be on top of the world. So what should we do? Please do support Malaysia's brand. We're actually deciding and planning for our own future. Keep and spend some time thinking about this. You will realize.

When I was introduced my self to my new classmates here, I was telling them that I am from Malaysia and they was like..awww I love Malaysia, but I don't know much about Malaysia.. bla2 hahaha well at least they have heard the name of Malaysia before. I am proud to be a Malaysian.
Hubby gave me those two roses :) for our 2 years and 2 monthsarry! :p Lol
That's me with hubby! :D
When I had no time to go for lunch at cafeteria, this is what I had. Maggy with Serunding! :p
This is my hubby :P

Hubby played this besbol game. Notbad..But it scared me.
It's me at Namsan park? Seoul tower! :d
I'm, freezingggg! Its freaking cold!
Hihihihhihii
My favourite. Cheese rice.
So yeah I am very happy. Like seriously.. :-) and I miss my mom and Jajar a lot. I can cry when I see their pictures. I miss themm!

One thing I don't like is.. 6.00 AM here is the same with 10 or 9 AM in Malaysia. Omg.. -.- And subuh seems to passed like a storm. Hahaha Stupid me :'( Ramadhan is coming insyaAllah in peace in another 1 month. Ya Allah, I can't wait to you see you Ramadhan. May Allah grant us the ability to plan and utilize this becoming Ramadhan to achieve the highest reward and forgiveness. Amin.. InsyaAllah..

No comments:

Post a Comment