Thursday, August 30, 2012

Aidilfitri 2012

Holla~! Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin everyone! (:

I hope everyone is doing great and not getting fat like me, cause I ate a lot! oh damn a lot during raya!!! So I only have two issues here. Which one will be the sad issue and another one is happy. For the sad one is... I am no more receiving a lot of duit raya. As I'm getting older and have some of my relatives thought of I'm getting married dah nanti. What the hell right. Haha the happy one is, I managed to be so happy. This year is actually my first time raya w/o him sebenarnya... but its okay! I'm happy living this way.. :))

Glad I'm having my friends over here who has never failed to cheer me up. IM LUCKY! :D 

Below are some pictures that I managed to upload. These pictures are actually taken at Syafiq Danial's house in Melaka yesterday. Such a good and awesome foods his mother served. Thanks SYAFIQ!!!!

I hope you guys enjoy viewing! :B












I bet you can clearly see my smiles don't you? I thank Allah for that. I  am actually getting tired of being fooled. If you can't give your commitment on me then don't dare to make promises. I don't date a liar nor a loser. I'm good without you and I bet you're fine without me too.

Oh I shall stop now. I can't wait for my big bro's wedding tomorrow. I hope everything will go smoothly. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment