Sunday, January 8, 2012

Life seems so perfect :-)

Its been awhile. Ages too i shall say. God i miss blogging. I miss my old life. Hmmm should not looking back isnt? 하디... You will always be remembered. 사랑 해요 :-)

Currently busy with my last semester before i start with my internship. Alhamdulillah ive been accepted to do my internship with sime darby. Which i'll be located at the Porsche Centre Bukit Bintang. Im so happy. Thankful to God. And i know that im so gonna miss my friends :-( at the same time, im so enthusiastic to go to work soon as my boss told me that i'll be going out station also!!! Oh God, best part. Hahaha

Im sorry for not updating so much lately. I know they are people who annoyed with me. What i can say is... If you annoyed or hate what i write on here you can just stop viewing my blog ok?

Goodbye...

Much love,
Balkis xoxo

2 comments:

  1. hye balkis..
    I dpt blog u through google coz i was searching for porsche bukit bintang internship..
    and I dapat intern kat situ jgak and i'm mmu student also..

    ~hidayu masri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy! Really? Awww! Thats good! Which department are you? Which mmu are you? Yeyy got friend! Haha

    ReplyDelete